Our booking procedures are straightforward but please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance. We suggest you buy your international flights before booking (unless flights are included in your package).
- Once you have selected one of our safari packages or have agreed a bespoke itinerary with us you need to send us a booking form.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your booking and then we check the availability of your itinerary on your chosen dates and inform you if any changes are necessary. For example, if your preferred hotel is fully booked on your selected dates.
- When availability is confirmed, we will issue booking confirmation details including an invoice for your deposit. You must check these details carefully.
- You must pay a 50% deposit plus the full amount for any tracking permits (payments for permits are non-refundable unless we are to sell them on). Full payment becomes due no later than 70 days before travel and we will send you a reminder and invoice for this.
- Payment is by bank transfer into our Standard Chartered USD bank account in Uganda. You can also pay by credit card although there is a 3.5% administration charge. For those booking from within Uganda, cash payments are possible.
- We strongly recommend that you include cancellation cover in your travel insurance.
Please take the time to read and understand the booking conditions governing your travel arrangements with Venture Uganda.
We also recommend that you also read the Travel advice pages of this website and the itinerary information relating to your trip before booking.