Venture Uganda offers a wide range of in-country support services to visiting researchers/research teams to help you work quickly and effectively.
- Advice and assistance with obtaining ethical clearance and research permits (we recommend you start this process at least 6 months in advance of your start date).
- identification of potential affiliate organisations
- transport and accommodation
- recruitment, contracting and payment of research assistants
- administrative support
- provision of contacts, advice on local protocol, access to communities and organisations
- equipment handling and advice on equipment importation
- event management e.g. dissemination conferences and workshops
- storage and shipping of data and equipment
We are happy to discuss any specific requirements you may have for forthcoming research in Uganda and can provide references from former clients, if required. Please contact Lesley to find out more.