Our school visits are designed to challenge and inspire your students. They can be subject specific or aimed at raising cross-cultural awareness, supporting personal development and having fun.
Visits can include:
- partnering with Ugandan primary or secondary schools
- visits to places and organisations of interest
- challenging adventure activities such as trekking
- home stays with Ugandan families
- exciting recreational and cultural activities such as wildlife safaris or traditional music and dance performances
- community service activities with real meaning
We can also help to initiate and advise on ongoing relationships between schools.
The safety and comfort of your group are important to us and so all visits have full risk assessments in place and are accompanied by Venture Uganda staff. We also offer comprehensive emergency support where necessary.
To discuss a potential school visit, please contact Lesley for more details